Autograph allows users to choose a username and get it minted as an NFT on the blockchain. To be able to do that, you need to complete the following steps:
- Sign up for an account at https://autograph.io/
- Head to https://autograph.io/profile
- Click the dropdown under your profile picture next to your generated name.
- Verify your email address
- Add and verify your phone number
- Choose an available username
Once the username is minted, it will be associated with your Autograph wallet and you'll be able to see it in your profile.
Each individual user can only claim and mint one username, and this feature (like everything else on Autograph) is subject to our Terms of Service. Once the username is minted, you won't be able to change it.